Big Muddy's is offering a new discount for our Military patrons and a chance to have a free meal drawn monthly is our new promotion. The Blog is new and while we have so many directions we would like to develop in the future, I believe that recognizing our milatary is so important. This Sunday, while traveling in Kansas City I was fortunate enough to meet a man that is a B-2 Stealth Bomber.
Super Dave Spirit #43.
He is orginally from Lakewood, New York and now is stationed in Whiteman AFB Missouri. He is the 43rd pilot to fly a stealth Bomber. He is someone that we were honored to meet as he shared some pictures for us for the blog. His time in the service has taken him to many different locations and his courage for our country is to be commended. I will share a few other pictures as he did with us and hope you enjoy seeing them as much as I did.
Comments
Post a Comment